Hello Everyone In today’s post we are going to tell you about full body transformation plan for male at home in 3 months. If you want to make your body Skinny to Muscular in 3 months, then today I will tell you 4 tips, by following which you can build your body. Write in this post, you will have to follow all the four tips for 3 months properly and you will see the result in 3 months. So without much delay let’s move towards the tips.
Tip No.1. Avoid These Mistakes:-
- 1. Proper sleep :-
People think that body is made only by doing workout but it is not so. At the time of workout, the muscles of the body only break, not the body is built, after doing the body workout, when we rest or sleep at night, our body repairs itself and builds muscles. That’s why we should sleep deeply for 7 to 8 hours at night.
- 2. Focus on overeating and not on digestion :-
People think that the more food they eat, the more their body will be made, but it is not so that the body is not made just by eating more, it is necessary to digest the food eaten properly to make the body. The better the food is digested, the more Your body will feel and will help in building your muscles. That’s why don’t just focus on eating more, focus should be on how to digest that food properly so that your body gets good nutrients.
Tip No.2. Diet:-
If you want to change your body, then you have to change your diet, you have to add good and healthy food to your diet. Because your body reacts the way you eat. You never have to miss your Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, you have to eat these three daily. You have to soak raw gram and moong dal in your diet and eat it with some jaggery in the morning. Green vegetables have to be added to the food. You also have to add cheese and soybeans to your diet. You have to eat more meat and fish After workout you have to eat at least three to four boiled eggs. You eat lentils in excess.
Tip No.3. EXERCISE:-
I will tell you how to exercise at home – (How to exercise at home) I am going to tell you about 7 Ace EXERCISEs that you can do at your home.
1. Burpees- You have to do this exercise at the beginning of the workout itself. You can do this in place of a warm-up. By doing burpee for 1 minute, you will be completely ready to workout and your warm-up will also be done.
2. Normal Push Ups- The upper body is formed by this exercise. You must know how to do normal push ups. You should do normal push ups at least 12 to 15 reps. 3 sets are to be installed.
3. Chin-Ups – This exercise simultaneously trains the muscles of many of your body parts like Chest, biceps, triceps, and shoulder. So you should do this chin-up exercise for good 12 reps. To be installed in 3 sets.
4. Diamond Push-ups- This exercise trains the muscles of your inner chest. You will get 10 reps of Daimond push-up. K is to be applied in 3 sets.
5. Pike Push-Ups- This exercise trains the muscles of your shoulders. You should do 12 reps of pike push-ups. K is to be applied in 3 sets.
6. Crunches- This exercise trains your abs muscles. You need to do reps first. You have to die as many times as you can hit Crunches, in the same way you have to apply in 4 sets.
7. Squats- This exercise trains the muscles of your legs. You have to do at least 50 squats.
Tip No. 4 :-
- Do daily running as much as you can or go for a walk for at least 30 minutes.
- You have to stop eating fast food or oily food.
- If you do any kind of intoxication then you have to stop it completely. Last but not the least, Consistency, you have to follow all these tips for 3 months only after that you will be able to transform your body.
A full body transformation plan for a skinny male to gain muscle in 3 months at home requires a combination of resistance training and proper nutrition. The plan should focus on compound exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench press, and rows, and aim for 3-4 sets of 8-12 reps for each exercise. The plan should also include exercises for all major muscle groups, such as legs, back, chest, shoulders, and arms. Additionally, it’s important to consume a diet high in protein to support muscle growth, and to consume around 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight per day. Finally, consistency and patience are key to see results, and it’s important to track progress and make adjustments as necessary. It is also important to consult with a doctor before starting a new workout or diet program.
>> Watch this Video <<<
Que- How often should I workout when following this full body transformation plan?
Ans – You should aim to workout 3-4 times per week, with at least one day of rest in between workout days.
Que – How much weight should I start with for each exercise?
Ans – Start with a weight that you can lift comfortably for 8-12 reps, and gradually increase the weight as you become stronger.
Que – How many calories should I consume each day to support muscle growth?
Ans – You should aim to consume enough calories to support muscle growth, which will depend on your individual needs. You can consult a nutritionist to know the exact number of calories you should consume.